How To Style Damaged Curly Hair
Stop doing the activities that might be causing damage.
How to style damaged curly hair. Brushing only to style the need for 100 brush. How to repair damaged curly hair. Stop using the products you suspect are causing damage if that is the case.
Take a break from any harsh chemicals like hair dye or chemical straighteners to give your hair time to recover and instead apply a deep conditioning treatment to your hair for 30 minutes to an hour once a week. If you have damaged curly hair and you want to repair it visit your stylist every 6 8 weeks to trim away any split ends. Using oil in your hair will not only help smooth frizz and add instant shine but it can also strengthen your ends and seal moisture into your curls.
In general you can keep your hair looking less frizzy by. Based on how your hair is behaving you want to start over and nourish it with protein and or moisture based on what it needs.
- Pro Style Hair Gel
- Pomade Hair Style
- Popular Hair Styles For Long Hair
- Prom Hair Styles For Thin Hair
- Pretend Hair Styling Set
- Protective Styles For Natural Hair With Extensions
- Profesional Hair Styles
- Pretty Hair Styles For Black Girls
- Pony Tail Hair Styles
- Protective Hair Styles For Short Natural Hair
- Platinum Blonde Hair Styles
- Plus Size Hair Styles
- Ponytail Styles For Medium Hair
- Popular Mens Hair Style
- Poofy Hair Styles
- Pro Style Gel On Natural Hair
- Pomp Hair Style
- Pregnancy Hair Styles
- Prom Hair Styles For Long Hair
- Pretty Hair Styles For Little Girls