How To Style My Long Hair
This can take a fair bit of practice.
How to style my long hair. Make a low to mid level ponytail by brushing all of your hair straight back and holding it in one hand. Hold it well and carefully start to cut. You can add a small amount of hair mousse to get rid of any frizziness and apply a curl defining cream to make your curls stand out even more.
Gently pull the scrunchie down the length of your hair being careful to not pull it to one side. Many people don t realize that growing your hair out doesn t mean you aren t cutting your hair. A fine tooth comb works great for smoothing out your hair once you already have it brushed back.
If your hair is especially long you might want to pull from the bottom as shown in the second photo. Make a high ponytail by flipping your head upside down and gathering your hair in your hands. Then decide where to part your hair and whether you want to wear bangs.
Use the tips of the scissors to trim the hair across the back of the neck. To style long hair start by using the right products like volumizing shampoo and mousse if your hair is straight and fine or curl cremes and anti frizz sprays if it s curly. For additional body around your roots when wearing curls tip your hair upside down apply voluminising spray and tuck the under layers of your hair behind your ears like emily ratajkowski.
Comb your hair well and do a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Keep checking with the hand mirror as you go. Next tie another hair elastic just above where you want to cut your hair.
Then gently pull the ponytail toward the ceiling without loosening the hair tie at the base of your neck. Simply style your hair with a beautiful scarf or head wrap. Now grab it and point it straight slightly towards the ceiling.
- Styles For Short Natural Hair
- Styles For Shoulder Length Black Hair
- Styles For Short Natural Black Hair
- Styles For Long Straight Fine Hair
- Styles For Natural 4c Hair
- Styles For Already Braided Hair
- Styles For Medium Length Natural Hair
- Styles For Short Straight Hair
- Styles For Relaxed Hair
- Styles For Black Natural Short Hair
- Styles For Long Hair
- Styles For Hair Growing Out
- Styles For Short Hair
- Styles For Curly Hair Men
- Styles For Short African American Hair
- Styles For Short Natural 4c Hair
- Styles For Short Wavy Hair
- Styles For Natural Black Hair
- Styles For Fine Thin Hair
- Style Your Hair While You Sleep